Sunday, December 2, 2007

The latest...

Dr. Haney (the on-call dr.) came by this morning to talk to me. She said that she thinks Dr. Blake will deliver me tomorrow! We still have another ultra-sound today and she said if the babies were in danger that she would go ahead and take them today. Kyle and I are a nervous wreck!! She also mentioned that she doubts that Parker has gained any weight since our last growth scan. He weighed 1 lb. 14 oz. at that scan so we are a mess!! She and Dr. DrRouche (maternal fetal dr.) both said that normally babies who are in stress are fighters and the bigger ones are the lazy ones who need more help! We are so scared to have these babies this early!! This is a true testimony of our faith-we HAVE to trust God and His plan for these babies!! Please, please, please pray hard for all of us-as I can't think of another time in my life that I have needed to feel the presence of God and the peace that only He can provide more than now!! I will be updating our blog again this afternoon after our ultra-sound!! Thanks, again, for all your love and support!!

No comments: