Sunday, December 2, 2007

Ultra-sound results...

Well, I just got done with my ultra-sound and the tech scared me to death!! She printed off a picture, left the room in the middle of it, and said she needed to show the doctor something. Then, they both came in and compared today's pictures to yesterday's pictures. After reviewing everything, Dr. DeRouche said that we have bought one more day and would not be delivering today. They have been looking at this vessel called the ductus menusis and he said that it looked the same as yesterday instead of declining, so that's good-I guess. So, for now we're just sitting here waiting and anticipating. I'll be anxious to hear what Dr. Blake says tomorrow when she gets back.

1 comment:

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

We prayed for you guys and your babies in sunday school today and we will pray for you tonight at small group. Many hearts are on you both.