Monday, November 26, 2007

Dr. Blake's Report...

Well, I should have known that the post about my "best day yet" would quickly follow by my worst day yet, which was yesterday! We had our ultra-sound and everything that had improved was back to being bad!! So, I pretty much just cried all day yesterday!! It didn't help that I had this crazy nurse that came in every 2 seconds to make sure I was in the bed. I thought I was going to clock her if she didn't go away!! But, anyways...Victoria and Liam came by last night to visit and that cheered me up!! He looked absolutely precious, which made me realize that all this craziness will be worth it in the end!! After that, Kristen and Chris brought us dinner from Calipso which was quite tastey!! It is so nice to have everyone's support!! I tell you what, I don't think we could do it without you!!

So, Dr. Blake is finally back!! Thankgoodness!! She told me that I would be here for sure until the boys arrive!! She is thinking that she will take them around 32-34 weeks, which is Dec. 10th-24th unless they're ready before that. So, I'm looking at being locked up here for about another month-boo!! I'm hoping since I've got such a long sentence that maybe I can get upgraded to the penthouse suite-ha!! Anyways, we still need lots of prayers as I get so nervous every day when we have an ultra-sound that it will be the one to send us into delivery (which I am so scared of!!) But, after getting Victoria's take on it last night, I do feel better about it!! Again, thank you, thank you for your thoughts and prayers!! They are definitely being felt!!

1 comment:

Forrest Blogs said...

So, is there an over/under on when you are going to deliver? Any bets placed? I'll put my money on the 15th.