Thursday, November 29, 2007

Moving on up...

Well, today is the day we are getting upgraded to the penthouse suite!! I am super excited!! I think I will be moving after lunch to room 6201. I am looking forward to a new view and more space!! So, if anyone wants to visit me, you're in for a treat~ha!

On another note...our realtor called last night to tell us that they showed our condo to an investor who seems pretty interested. We are so excited about that!! She is supposed to call us today with more details and at this point, if someone would just make an offer, we would probably take it!!

I also wanted to comment about how loved I feel!! Allison and Noah and my sweet in-laws have both sent me beautiful flowers in the past couple of days!! Yesterday Mrs. Puckett came over and taught me how to knit a really pretty scarf. Meg came too and brought me some yummy chess brownies from Nicki and Kristen brought me Baha tea and chips and salsa, which were all a fun treat!!
Then, Kim and Zach brought us tortilla soup and banana muffins for dinner which is so much better than the mystery meat dinner from the hospital~ha!! I have also gotten cards from Laura, Mrs. Pam, and Carol Ann. Thank you so much to everyone for all your gestures of love!! You have all made me feel so special!!

3 comments:

Forrest Blogs said...

Congrats on the new room!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Yeah, a new room. I know you are thrilled! I am glad that you have had so many visitors. What hospital are you at? I hope that you continue to get visitors daily! That really helps the day to move along.

Chris said...

Hey Julie, Kyle & Boys...
We're kinda dinosaurs when it comes to blogs (not sure how it differs from email--oh well, it works!)

We pray for you all daily and trust that you will take comfort in the knowledge that we have a sovereign God with a perfect will. He knows the boys, by name, and has a plan for each of them.

For Kyle we know he will make the right decision about the work trip. I also sent him some info/tips on the offer you have on the condo. Hope it helps.

You all continue in our prayers and trust that God will continue to minister to you, Kyle and the boys. By the way...we hope you'll still speak to us peasants now that you're part of the
"penthouse" crowd..ha! Try the fluffy robes with the Centenial logo...I hear they're quite comfortable.

Love,
Chris&Joan