Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ultra-Sound Update....

Well, everything has been the same now for the past few days...abnormal, but not enough to deliver. The ultra-sound lady said she would be surprised if I made it another 2 weeks since Parker's blood flow has been absent end so many days in a row. She said it would be very unlikely for it to get better at this point. I talked to Dr. Blake this morning about giving me some situations that would result in having to deliver. She said that if Parker is absent end and either of them fail their bio-physical profile (basically they get evaluated on an 8-point scale on how active they are and they have to get at least a 5 to pass) then she would deliver. So far, they have been getting really high scores on that part, so that is good!! Also, if Parker is absent end and he still shows to be lagging in progress on his growth scan (which is next Tues.) then she will deliver. Finally, if either of their blood flow shows up as reversed, she will also deliver. So anyways, that at least gave us an idea of what to expect. So, for now we are just still waiting and anticipating.

I am also starting to worry a little bit about Kyle. I feel like he has a lot on his plate right now!! He is supposed to go to Las Vegas on Sunday until the following Friday for work. His company has been really understanding of our situation, but he just doesn't know what he should do! I am trying to encourage him to go because I could be like this forever and he can't just put his job on hold. But, he would just die if they had to deliver and he missed it. The good thing is that Southwest flies direct to and from Las Vegas, so i think we are just going to get a print off of all the possible flights next week incase he needs to jump on one real quick. Plus, on top of all that, he's still trying to figure out what to do with our condo that is just sitting in Knoxville not doing anything and he's here at the hospital every free minute he has trying to entertain me!! So, he's basically totally worn out, but trying not to let me see it. He is such a wonderful husband and I know God has truly blessed me with him!! He isn't the type of person to really stress out or worry about anything, but I feel like lately he has been. So, please pray for God to lighten his load and guide his paths regarding his work trip.

1 comment:

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

It is natural for him to feel some stress during this time. We will pray for his work decision. I kow he does not want to miss the birth of his sons. I am sure the tow of you will make the best decision.