Thursday, February 5, 2009

More to the Story...

Okay, so we went back to our pediatrician for a follow-up today only to find out that Parker did NOT have pneumonia. That stupid resident doctor must have just been an idiot!! The radiology report came back negative. I mean, she looked us right in the face and said, "it looks like Parker does have pneumonia." UHHHHH...I guess I'm just going to try to be understanding and think that maybe that poor resident had been working a long shift and just got confused...but that is still NO EXCUSE!!!

2 comments:

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Does not sound like fun at all. So sorry for all the drama. Hope he feels better soon. Sounds like you all handled it well though, despite the frustrations.

lyla said...

you make me want to get my girls' emergency cards and change my "hospital of choice" on all of them. that is a terrible story. sorry you had to go through that ordeal. one of my best friends had a horrific experience there--a resident got her baby's blood sample contaminated and they kept him and treated him for days for some bacterial blood infection, only to find out that the sample had been contaminated and he was fine. it definitely makes you scared to go there! glad that it's not pneumonia & hope he feels better soon!