Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fun in the sun...

"Ahhhh....this is the life!!"~Parker

(Mitchell was furious when we put Parker in the float too, so we had to turn him around so he couldn't see him!! He wanted that float to himself...hee hee!! We have to learn to share!!)
"Honestly, Parker...we have 2 floats, why do you have to be on mine!!"~Mitchell

(the funny thing is that Parker is sound asleep but we didn't know it b/c of those super cool sun glasses...*that Dadddy HATES!!)
"Hummm...how can I get Parker out of here??"~Mitchell

"Oh, mommy...I love Mitchell and Parker!! They have really fun floats!!"~Caroline

"Hollis, smile for the camera!! Let's show everyone how much we love to swim!!"~Mommy (Kim Watson)

"Mom, can I make it any more obvious that I do NOT want to swim right now!!"~Hollis

1 comment:

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

What fun! I know that is nice to get outside every now and then. Good for you!